Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BACON LUGGAGE
TAG STICKERS

by Blue Q
blueq.com

So I'm reverse telecommuting, OCT, ya know, and I recieve a text on the ol' mobile directing me to a facebook message (fuck I love technology...and faddish slang), and what do you know...

MAKE IT BACON recieved it's first official submission!

Thanks go out to Jackie for tipping me off on these keen luggage tags. Don't leave town without them...fuck, don't go to the mailbox without them. According to the cheekie backtalker herself you can pick 'em up over at Red Pegasus (628 College St.). Red Pegasus has a whack of other cool shit too, from stuffed Che Guevaras to custom-made jewelery, so check it out.


Identifies your bag in a snap! No animal by-products. Perfect for carnivores and vegans alike. Have fun with bacon!

Bacon Luggage Tag Stickers
$4.99 ea.
@ blueq.com

No comments: